- Boiler Services, New & Maintenance
- Water Heaters
- Storage Tanks
- Recirculation Systems
Five Signs You May Have A Pipe Problem
LEK Enterprises, Inc. began in 1977 as Plumbing Enterprises, Inc., and plumbing work remains an integral offering to our overall suite of turnkey construction services. Plumbing demands impact virtually every aspect of a construction or capital improvement project. We conduct all work with our own experienced, in-house construction professionals, ensuring that all plumbing requests run smoothly from start to finish.
As you head into the new year here are a few signs that you may need to have your current plumbing inspected by one of our team members:
1. Drainage Backups: Corrosion of your pipes can cause major backups and if not solved can lead to total failure. Watch for slow draining water, backups and odors from your piping system specifically on the ground floor units.
2. Water Pressure: If your water pressure is too low or high, it can create issues with appliances and leaks. Long-term exposure to this problem can affect the performance of your pipes. Watch for water pressure changes/issues and call us if you have any questions.
3. Discoloration: When water is discolored in your commercial or residential property it is time to look for the cause. Corrosion in your pipes can turn water brownish and needs to be addressed quickly.
4. Noises: Your pipes and fixtures should be quiet. Noises...even small ones can be a sign that something is not working properly. Pressure and temperature changes need to be addressed to reduce noises in your pipes.
5. Leaks: Pinhole leaks may seem like a small issue but when they continue to happen you could be looking at a more major long-term problem. Water damage on ceilings and walls can help you find the possible leak and require a professional eye before the problem gets worse.