Operating efficiently and non-invasively in an occupied, high-rise residential community requires a disciplined plan and sound execution. For this Seattle client, in only 10 months, LEK:
- Installed all new boilers and storage tanks and re-piped the two buildings with hot and cold water mains
- Outfitted each floor with common laundry facilities, including new washers and dryers and trash shoots
- Replaced the 2-inch drain lines in all individual units, completing all framing and drywall work
- Installed a new electric major sub panel for each tower
- Provided new drainage and drains for pool decks
1000 8th Avenue Seattle, WA
160 occupied residential units in two 14-story high-rise apartments
Each project has its own unique variables and demands, even when the common desired outcome is the installation of all new washers and dryers in occupied residential units.
While all projects demand our dedication to completing quality work efficiently, some require extremely fast turnaround times.
LEK Enterprises was tasked to install all new washers and dryers in 400 individual occupied units.
Whenever there is a need to test for asbestos, understanding in advance, the broader scope and timeline for a re-piping project, brings an increased level of uncertainty.