This luxury apartment community with 329 units, nestled near the Bay in Santa Clara, CA needed required safety upgrades to their current infrastructure. LEK Enterprises, Inc. kept the building owners, property managers and residents well informed of the project scope and schedule to minimize disturbances to their daily activities. LEK worked directly with their clients and:
- Installed washers and dryers in 90 units
- Installed new Elkay bottle fill station/drinking fountain in main lobby outside athletic room
- Ran new gas and electric lines with auto shut off timers for outdoor BBQs and poured new concrete slabs to repair walkway
- Retrofitted parking garage shut-off valves with new piping
- Retrofitted new building shut-off valves and earthquake valves to bring building up to code
- Completed the site's sewer hydro jet maintenance
Acacia Capital Corp
329 occupied luxury apartments
Operating efficiently and non-invasively in an occupied, high-rise residential community requires a disciplined plan and sound execution.
Each project has its own unique variables and demands, even when the common desired outcome is the installation of all new washers and dryers in occupied residential units.
While all projects demand our dedication to completing quality work efficiently, some require extremely fast turnaround times.
LEK Enterprises was tasked to install all new washers and dryers in 400 individual occupied units.
Whenever there is a need to test for asbestos, understanding in advance, the broader scope and timeline for a re-piping project, brings an increased level of uncertainty.
For this Arizona property, LEK crews assumed an aggressive timeline and project schedule for installing all new washers and dryers in each individual unit.
LEK Enterprises Inc. was able to provide valuable upgrades and required safety retrofitting to this large upscale apartment community in Santa Clara.
LEK Enterprises Inc. worked alongside the building manager and residents to upgrade many safety functions on their one to two unit apartments and bring them to code.