Description: Now hiring reliable Superintendents to oversees projects in a timely and cost-effective manner. You will be responsible for budgeting, organization, implementation and scheduling of the projects in a fast-paced timeline.
- 5yrs. total experience within trades (plumbing, electrical, drywall, framing etc.)
- Working knowledge of multifamily remodel construction
- Willing to travel to project areas in Northern and Southern California as well as Washington
- Ability to read plans/layouts for all trades
- Ability to procure materials with cost effective results
- Ability to managing crew sizes 20-40 employees as well as subcontractors
- Experience with occupied units and communicating with tenants/owners
- Must be able to excel with fast paced timelines
- High level of communication with administrative staff
- Must be able to pass drug test and background check upon hire
- Must have valid ID's for employment paperwork
- Must be available for work immediately
Travel Benefits may include: Corporate housing and/or per diem. After 60 days full-time employment we offer medical and dental benefits. After 90 days full-time employment we offer paid holidays. After 1-year full-time employment we offer vacation time and 401k programs Please be specific on your experience.